- Company Name: Razón Social
- Trade Name: UNEF
- VAT ID: 12345678Z
- Address: Calle 1, Localidad, CP...
- Telephone: 0034917817512
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
UNEF, responsible for the website, places at users disposal this document in order to meet the obligations of the Law 34/2002, on Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services (LSSI-CE). Furthermore this document provides all users information about the website usage conditions.
Anyone who access to this website assumes the role of user and accepts to obbey scrupulously the provisions hereof and any other legal provision that may be applicable.
Users undertake to make appropriate use of the contents and services offered on the website. Likewise users commit not to use this contents and services to (this is an informative non-limitative list):
- Commit illicit, illegal or against public-order activities.
- Disseminate contents with a racist, xenophobic, pornographic character or which entail an apology for terrorism or an undermining of human rights.
- Cause physical or logical damages to the website, to its suppliers, or to third parties.
- Attempt to access or manipulate email accounts or administration areas without express consent.
Reproduction, distribution and public communication, in whole or in part, of the contents of this website without the consent of the holder is forbidden.
The holder keeps the right to change any information that may appear on the website, without any forewarning obligation, being enough the publication of this information on the website of the holder.
The website usage conditions, as well as the legal notice contents, are ruled by the Spanish law. Users comply with resolutions of any lawsuit in the Courts of A Coruña.
Personal data processing
UNEF meets the guidelines of the Directive 2000/31/CE and the General Data Protection Regulation (UE) 2016/679.
- The data provided by you are processed and included into a data processing with the aim of providing the requested services as well as proceeding to its invoicing.
- The legal basis for processing your data is to lend the services requested by you.
- Your data will be kept during the validity of the contractual relation for at least 5 years in accordance with tax regulations.
- These data will not be shared with third parties unless in legally foreseen cases.
- You have the right to be informed about whether your personal data are being processed and, therefore, to access them, modify the inaccurate data or request their removal if they are no longer necessary. You can also carry your data to another Responsible, object all or part of the processing and limit the use of your personal data. If your rights are not met, you can lodge a complaint with the corresponding Data Protection Authority.
- Users can exercise their access, rectification and cancellation rights by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
- The holder does not take responsability for the contents of the sites corresponding to the external links included in the website.
- The holder does not take responsability for the possible server crash, for any virus, or for any malfunction of the site for reasons beyond the control of the holder.
- The holder does not take responsability for any fraudulent use that third parties may make of the contents or technological elements of the website.
Intellectual and industrial property
The entirety of this website: text, images, brands, logos, audio and video files, buttons, software files, colour combinations, as well as the structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of contents, is protected by the laws on intellectual and industrial property. For this reason its reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation is forbidden, except for personal and private use.