Aquila Clean Energy in Spain develops, realises and operates clean energy assets - solar, wind, and battery storage. Through the development and management of clean energy assets, Aquila Clean Energy acts as an agent of change in the country´s energy transition and accelerates the achievement of a net-zero carbon economy. Due to the scale of its operation, Aquila Clean Energy is well positioned to make a significant impact.
Currently, Aquila Clean Energy manages around 60 projects in Spain with a total capacity of more than 3GW and aims to continue to build out its clean energy portfolio in the coming years, being committed to expanding the country’s renewable energy capacity.
- Monitor business plans and treasury forecasts, analyze potential deviations and their root causes, and provide action plans to mitigate them.
Manage Projects Financials throughout the Development, Construction, and closing stages.
- Support the project management from Investment stage to handover, ensuring the alignment and cooperation of all the involved areas (Investment, Development, Construction, and AM).
- Perform ad-hoc business analysis and financial modeling.
- Closely collaborate with the Corporate Financial area in payments approval, closings, pipeline, audits, budgeting, forecasting, etc.
- Participate in the projects financing (relationships with banks, term sheets review, due diligences, etc.).
- Manage the capital calls with Corporate Headquarters, Admin Agents or banks.
- Support projects due diligences, audits, and investor reports.
Operations and reporting:
- Contract management with developers to ensure projects are delivered according to terms.
- Prepare the correspondent projects reports from the financial perspective.
- Collaborate with the Legal and Investment Management on corporate agreements and negotiations.
- Provide recommendations to improve the projects progress and procedures.
Your qualifications & requirements:
- Degree in Business Administration or Engineering with Financial acumen.
4-8 years experience in Finance/Business Development within the Renewable Energy industry – ideally in a multinational utility company.
- Strong analytical skills. Accounting and Project Finance experience is a plus.
- Great knowledge of MS Office – specially Excel – is required. Programming and automation in Excel is a plus.
- Fluency in English and Spanish is required; second European language is a plus.
- Structured, organised, and independent way of working.
- Enjoying a dynamic environment, comfortable working simultaneously on various tasks.
If your profile fits with the description, please apply directly through our careers website: https://www.aquila-clean-energy.es/career